Pretty words--nor song lyrics--won't save you from what you've done. You haven't changed, you haven't learned. Being a complete asshole is what you've shown, and you haven't done a single thing to warrant any forgiveness. And yet, you have an idiot of a girlfriend who thinks she can give you the forgiveness you want, because she thinks that's what you DESERVE.
When will you both wake up and face that precious music you drown yourself in? Jackass: you won't find salvation in her. What you've got is your dumb blonde--or in this case, your blissfully desperate girlfriend who will believe anything that makes you look like an angel. And my cousin: you can't save him. He will never learn from his mistakes, no matter how hard you wish for it. You can and WILL find someone better, so why waste your summer on an asshole?
I am so fucking SICK of having to deal with the whining, the bitching about how everyone is out to get you, about how I'm like everyone else after I was the closest friend you had. You treated me like shit, and you think you don't deserve the jokes you got?! How DARE you, you asshole! You deserved every short joke you've gotten the past few months from me. And if you've treated me the same way you've treated the rest of your friends, then you've deserved every DAMN joke aimed at you in your lifetime.
YES, I am capable of being angry. And this time, I'm not going to bend over backwards to make you happy. You try to make yourself look so big with your anger, but others are able to be pissed off too, asshole! I'm able to get VERY pissed, to the point that you can't save me. I find it amazing how when you say it's over, you expect me to believe you. But when I threaten to end it all, to show you just how much you fucked up, you expect me to forgive you? To calm down and talk to you "rationally" when you've done nothing rational in your life? Forget that.
I hate it too, you know. I hate it that you'd dare to classify me with the rest of the world. Because back when I actually cared, I hadn't laughed. I hadn't cracked a fucking joke about you. And you know it too, because that example you provided was from just a few weeks ago. WAY after you threw me aside, said I was fucked up in the head, and proceeded to treat me like shit.
Fuck you.
No comments:
Post a Comment