Thursday, July 9, 2009

So I'm going to make this post quick. My battery's getting low and I don't know if I should plug it in as there are storms in the area and we're in a hotel....but I don't know whether or not the hotel thing really makes a difference or not. BUT anyways...

This is actually day 2 of our vacation, halfway through! I documented day 1, so that's taken care of, but this will REALLY be out of order if I report today, yada yada, so I shall just write down today's stuff also. If I have time tomorrow, I'll write it all down, have the laptop plugged in, everything PERFECT....Ahhhh.

On the trip, I *am* keeping a hot guy pictorial journal also...might as well, you know! ;) But anyway, my main goal is to get photos deleted from the camera (apparently the card can hold over 1000 photos?), and maybe upload a bunch of them to Facebook. I have access to FACEBOOK from here, YAY! :P

ANYWAYS, I'm off to get things settled and such, & enjoy the thunder outside...

No comments:

Post a Comment