Guess who got a jury summons in the mail today?
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.
Guess what month they want it for?
October.
Guess who's not a resident of this county during the months of August through May?
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.
The form is hilarious to look at, as I can say that I'd have to travel oh, 70 miles to get there, and am employed by the university as a resident assistant who can't actually leave the dorms unless the other CA is present. Sucks to be you! :3
Just call them and let them know and they'll probably take you off the rolls entirely :) That's what I did when I got summoned for a city I didn't live at anymore.
ReplyDeleteWe already determined the moment I got the letter that I'm going to call them about it and ask what they want to have happen. Most likely I'll end up filling out the paperwork anyway, which will be hilarious, but as I don't even have transportation for the 70 miles to get back home and report in for that first day, it's going to take a phone call.
ReplyDelete