At this moment, I'm sitting on my bed in my newish yoga pants, listening to Pandora Christmas music, Christmas lights plugged in, a can of Canada Dry nearby, watching the first legit blizzard of the year. So this is Christmas.... :D
I'm surprised, midnight tends to be the changing point as to what makes a good day vs a shitty day. And yesterday wasn't too bad. I had to get up early and work at 10am, but that means more monies! I didn't have to talk to Lindsay for any length of time other than 'hi' and got to handle and business-y stuff with the awesome Phil! Then HCB came and hung out with me at the desk for a half hour or so, but lately I've kinda given up on timing it. Mostly it was him playing music and looking for an iPod Touch or anything to buy on Best Buy's website. Also complaining about wanting food, he was hungry. So then a little after noon he asks me when I get off work. Depressingly, I still had to work till 2. Then yo, "Ah, if you were off I would've asked if you wanted lunch."
Ohhh snap! First time he's offered having lunch with someone other than Terrance!! XD
"I would've said yes, too."
Ha, my attempt at suaveness. :3
The rest of the day was just a lot of lazing around procrastinating on crap. I had two papers due at midnight, and I got those done no problem. It's the rest of the studying/homework stuff that I'm not looking forward to. Plus I've got to find time today to get some facetime at our weekend program and work the desk at the same time. Ahhh I can do it, with the way the day's been going, lol!
HCB also came out a bit after midnight to check out the desk, too. But every time he would say he was going to go study, and he would come back out. Twice. At least. We got a little bit in trouble with Kristi for kicking the volleyball around too, but I was too tired to really care, lol. Plus he looked really tired/stressed, but I mostly say that because he was much quieter than usual. Not to mention his music choices while there was...interesting. >.>
Fun fact: One of his exes didn't say much more than three words on their first date. That was brought up because Kacee was saying she tries her hardest to not say something overtly awkward or sexual when she's with her crush, so she ends up really quiet. Which I admit, I kind of do from time to time, too. Otherwise I say something REALLY retarded. :P
Seriously, I don't want to go take a shower and sleep with it snowing like this. D:
No comments:
Post a Comment