Of course this sort of thing happens. I'm ready to choose one of the coats, and what happens? "No longer available". Well that's promising.
Start looking at the other coats, and the same thing is appearing. Unless it's a size 12 or something like that, then they actually have something to choose from! Even the plaid coat was disappointing, the pretty wine plaid they had was sold out in my size. And the other three....didn't need them.
Now here's where the irony shows up. I check the puffer coat, and AMG they have it in an XS. Preferably I'd go small just because I don't know how they'd fit comparatively to the rest of their clothes, but still. Sitting right there, as an option, is an XS. Only in black, but practicality also came into issue, so going for the white would have been cleaning torture in my mind. So basically, my size in black was the only thing I could really choose from, unless I wanted to go VERY large.
And of course, the puffer coat is the one that HCB had pointed out as his favorite. Seriously, this may be another sign. I'm starting to get tired of these signs, they make me get my hopes up. D:
No comments:
Post a Comment