Friday, December 17, 2010

Nuuude!

I don't necessarily have a problem with buying things. Most of the time at least. My problem is that I will go for long periods of time without buying something unless it's completely necessary. Which yes, will end up being the occasional undergarment or stuff to that effect. The only thing I buy on a regular basis is a book or two, and thanks to college I'm way behind on that front. So what is it this time I'm behind on?

Coats. The last time I bought myself a coat was what I call my brown bomber coat, which I got at Walmart. I remember buying it because it was February, and I had forgotten my normal coat at school. Plus I couldn't go without it because that weekend was my cousin's wedding, and there was snow on the ground, and cold weather does not go well when you have to wear a dress. So it was an emergency coat purchase, but I still love the coat to death. But I need something that's between classy and warm, which my coat sort of lacks on the classy front.

Therefore, these are the coats I'm looking at for the moment...and before you wonder, I have a card for Victoria's Secret that I want to spend it on. Plus I like their coats. >.>

The Trenchcoat of Woolness

The Canadian Pufferness...And Leather?

The Awesomeness of Plaid Coat

The Classic Wool Coat of Luuurve

Currently, the voting stands at one vote for the wool trenchcoat and one vote for the puffer coat. I think you could guess who voted on the puffer coat, but I can't blame him, the puffer tends to be warmer and it sort of reminds me of his green coat with matching military-issue gloves. 47 confirmed kills with those, or so he says. :P

However, I need opinions. Particularly before I buy whichever one I damn well please, then go back and buy an extra coat for good measure. And that last plan is looking pretty damn good...

Meanwhile, I really want this shirt: http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=14639

Also, I think I've run out of steam on the shoe-buying front. Which is good, because I have my fair share of boots. Even though that number is at three. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment