Scarf #1: FINALLY done! A bit short but wide, and it goes with my chocolate pink gloves to boot. :3
Scarf #2: Just barely started, so I can finally focus on this one. All-too-soft pink eyelashness with black yarn, you sexy thing...
Scarf #3: Ahh, kinda forgotten at the bottom of the bag. I had too much fun with stocking up on red eyelash yarn at one point....maybe more pairings to come with that one.
I have a big ball of yarn similar to the eternally soft pink, this one more blue-ish. I was thinking of doing the same thing, pairing it with the black yarn, but we'll have to see.
All in all, my vacation has pretty much consisted of shopping, knitting and late night Corner Gas marathons. For the first week, I find that pretty productive! Especially since it's snowing now. Not a hardcore blizzard, despite my childhood hopes....but still counts. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment