Don't piss off the staff. Today was case presentation day for CA class. And we had a blast throwing direct blows to Lindsay and all the shit she's thrown at us this semester.
To start, the first group that went had a nice quote from Matt. Ohh, did we laugh, but it was glorious because Lindsay was not particularly pleased....and why was she not pleased?
Because she doesn't like him. Never has this entire year, especially if she's been giving him 80 hours a week of work....then there was this past Friday.
Wednesday night, as I've stated, was when Matt was out at the desk with me pulling an all-nighter on a group project for class. Because like every other group, they were having issues with meeting at times when everyone was available; Friday, it was during the hall directors' meeting. So Lindsay is pissed because he missed the meeting, along with a 1-on-1 with her. These meetings don't last just 15 or 30 minutes, they last an hour or more...it's ridiculous. Now let's see how things went when he reminded her that school work, aka a group project, is more important than a meeting that happens every freaking week.
Matt: Academics come first.
Lindsay: But you have a job.
Matt: Yeah, and academics come first, let's ask Parker or President Abbott why we're here in the first place, it's for academics
Lindsay: Well I heard that you went out trapping with Bob and had lunch with him....
What. The. Fuck. This was where Matt flipped shit, and this is where I draw the line also. For one, I KNEW that he was with his group, because I was working the front desk at the time. If Lindsay had the fucking common courtesy to ASK me if I knew where he was as opposed to making assumptions, then all would be fine and dandy, I'd tell her where he was. But noooo....
Matt: First, I don't even know what the fuck trapping is, and second, where the hell had you heard that?!
Now he starts swearing. And based on what he told us, this was where he was also thinking "Yeah, and I heard that you've been sleeping with both Dave AND Parker, but you don't see me saying anything about that because I've got a conscience." For reference, Dave is Richardson's hall director, the same building where a certain CA has not only lost the duty keys, but ALSO lost her master key, and won't have to suffer the consequences. Other than that she's resigning, but whether she's being forced out or is of her own decision is debatable. And Parker, ohhh Parker.....the albino Dean of Students. How about that?
However, due to the swearing.... Lindsay: You know, most people don't use that sort of language with their superiors
Matt: Yeah, and I usually have some respect for my superiors.
Fuck yeah! :3
So now you get a glimpse of how Friday went. Now, on top of the quote from Matt in the first group's presentation, my group went last. And our overall point was that we are still students, and schoolwork takes priority. All three of us members stated it in some way, shape or form. And the best part? She was piiiiiiiissed. Grimaced during our presentation, even. And I don't feel an ounce of remorse. Honestly, I felt proud for us as a group to stand up for him like that.
I was just waiting for her to say something, I really was. But if she does give me shit for anything, she will hear it, and hear it loudly...oh wait, no one's said that they're coming back next year. Is that loud enough for you?
No comments:
Post a Comment