Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ignoring Stupid Freshmen and Being Unproductive

Ugh. I'm so glad it's the weekend, but I still feel like this is a waste. I have too much shit to do.

So what all should I be doing? Well I have two columns I need to edit, I have a reflection to write for my 492 class, and I have French homework.

I also just remembered that our big program is tonight at 9. Shit, and I was hoping I could stay in today. All of my lack of motivation has been because I was up till 5am and didn't want to take a shower at that ridiculous hour. Well now I'm thinking of taking a shower at 6pm, an equally ridiculous hour. I'm used to taking showers at 2 or 3am, plz.

Then for some unknown reason, I not only slept through my TV turning on, but also slept through my alarm going off at 1pm. I never sleep through either of those. And they were set for after having 7 hours of sleep, more than my usual. Amg I'm confused. D:

Now off to be semi-productive. And probably take a shower.

So anyway. I got up at about 2:30, which isn't too bad. But it's weird. And now I'm all lost of motivation. Ugh.

HCB is off training guys in Yankton how to use and maintain the Zambonis. I can't help but giggle at that, of course they'd have to turn to the Canadian for how to properly care for a Zamboni. And even better, they said on the sign that he was trained by the Zamboni Company. Not only legit, but made sense since he was facilities operator. Amggg I feel smart. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment