Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Midnight Madness

......Actually, not really. I'm just really twitchy and NO ONE HAS BEEN BY THE DESK IN OVER AN HOUR. Let's just say I could really use a bathroom break. :/

On the other hand, good news! SKYE IS ENGAGED!!! I'm so super excited for her, because she was one of my better halves last year. First met in our Intro to Mass Comm class, then were gonna room together spring semester until she found out that she was getting a CA position. Thus, she was my motivation to apply for the job, also. :)

And it's even better because I told her I could see it happening. Back in December when I was venting to her my frustrations with HCB, she was the one that reminded me that nothing's sacred until there's a ring on the finger. And even then, she had doubts that she'd even get that ring from her boyfriend Andrew. I told her she would, I really did!!! Hell, I'm saving that picture of her ring, it's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment