1) Who just paid 60 bucks for an entire semester's worth of textbooks? Meeeeeeee!.....Of course, this will probably backfire when classes start up because two of my classes have yet to actually enter in what their textbooks are. Damnit. But ahh well, it's only two classes and will hopefully only require one per class. Hopefully. Crossing fingers...
2) I've yet to get Psych and True Blood in the mail yet. I am pissed. It said they would arrive between Dec. 31 and Jan. 5. Normally my packages arrive on the earlier side, regardless of whether it's USPS or UPS. And even if there was a holiday, it only cuts out the 1st & 2nd, so logically the three of the five days that have gone by were perfect options. Tomorrow's the last day, and then Target's getting a pissy email. >.>
3) I'm not a fan of the creepers. You know, that one guy who you haven't spoken to in forever, then at 2 in the morning says hello on Facebook chat. I feel retarded as it is for not removing the creepers, but they aren't doing any harm....just leaving random hello's at awkward hours of the night. Never the daytime, only at night. And don't think I've forgotten about you, creeper who added me all because I commented on a friend's status about Dr. Who. >.>
4) It feels weird to admit, but I kinda sorta miss him.
5) Speaking of which, Dr. Who scarf has commenced well so far, save for a couple mishaps. The first chunk of purple may be backwards from the rest, but in a classy way. It's also a good inch or two wider than it should be, but I was too lazy to account for the thicker yarn and needles. There comes a time where you just say screw it, I'mma gonna make it my way. :3
6) Finally, I want VS to finally stock their website with their pretty wine plaid coat. The website stalking is getting a little tiring, ya know....plus I'm not awake in the mornings to check. I'm afraid I may have already missed out on one opportunity for the XS size because I wasn't awake before noon. D:
Okay, I think I'm done. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment