I have a little story. My freshmen suck at throwing away garbage and mistreating the water fountains. To combat the latter, one smartass wrote on my whiteboard, "The drinking fountain still needs a garbage disposal installed in it." In writing that doesn't resemble my own, I responded "Good luck with that! haha"
Gawd, I love not giving a shit. Have to give them props for using proper English, though. :/
This, all after the past two days where:
1) I had to create a poster for our weekend program with my new coworker. He can't even bother himself to remember when our meetings are with the hall director, much less check the email that said hall director just sent out that answers his questions perfectly. AMG. Don't ask me constantly about what the eff we should do. Also, speak up when my retarded multiple personality comes out and can't remember how the fuck to spell condom. Although, based on your reaction, I'm 99.99999% sure that you didn't even notice I had misspelled it until I started tearing the title out of the poster. (Don't worry, it was easier that way.)
2) I had a resident start off a rant by saying "I paid the custodian, I paid with my tuition to have the custodian clean up after me--" Holy fuck, I blocked out the rest of her rant because that was where I just stared looking like this U: 8| :T .....Maybe if she and the rest of the floor would take their own effin' garbage out for once, we wouldn't have this problem. Said Bitchy Face was also immensely peeved because her precious private bathroom on the other side of the door was locked for the day.
3) I was told to come in to the newspaper office to help with editing since the deadline was 7pm tonight. Not only was I not needed, but the opinion editor didn't even have the heart to tell me that I could leave right away. Go away. See, that wasn't so hard, right?
4) Said editor also emailed me later that night to tell me that he wasn't going to be at the opinion meeting, so he was going to have me lead it. Unless the meeting is going to happen at 5:30 when I'm actually able to come in, I won't be able to make it, either. Thank youuu 6pm Astronomy Lab that is impossible to skip! Thanks a lot.
5) My bff informed me that she may not be able to go to the hockey game Saturday because she has another friend whose 21st birthday is the same day and wants her to drive. Might I include the little tidbit that said soon-to-be 21 friend finds enjoyment causing guys to cheat on their girlfriends, then leave them when they're finally available to her. As per the description provided by said bff. Dude, I will fucking pay your way into the game AND for all the gas in the world if that means you'll go with me. I don't really care to scramble for a ride with Dave Roberts and Richardson Co. just to go see the game. But I will if I have to, damnit. D:
I think levels of intelligence would make a fantastic mini-thesis. Relate it to happiness and success and everything. Gawd.....
No comments:
Post a Comment