Sunday, September 19, 2010

AMGGGGG

Wow. Just wow. Freshmen drama that I actually comprehend? NO WAY.

All right, so I spend a good portion of the night at the front desk where all of the friendly drunk people are wandering in. Which is funny as it is, because at 12:30am already I was getting drunk phonecalls from my friend Adam. It's so amusing, but he lost his sweater and he's all sad about it. :P

So finally at around 2:50 I go back up to my floor. I walk in, and there's about three girls standing outside of the trouble door 401 (same girls who never returned the vacuum and left garbage in the hall). I go to my room, and there's Amanda (who's probably one of my favorites, don't let anyone know I have favorites) crying near my door and talking with one of the guys. Now first I'm freaking out because I'm worried as to how long she'd been there if she had needed me, but all I did was I walked straight up to her and hugged her.

Then I gave her another two or three hugs to make her feel better, then we started chatting it up. It was quite the bonding experience. But anyhow, everyone was upset because vacuum-fail Sami is having boyfriend issues. Long story short, Sami's retarded and is cheating on her boyfriend Josh, and he just found out tonight. So he had threatened to kill himself, and Sami's all crying over it as they talk on some ichat. Amanda's crying because she had a friend who killed himself and does NOT want anyone to repeat that experience. The shitty thing is, I went to school with Josh. More specifically, I was in the same class as him in elementary school--as in we were in the combination class of 4th and 5th graders. Josh was 4th grade, I was 5th grade. It was weird.

And now this. Honestly, it's uncharacteristic of him, and is only supported by the whole threatening deal. If he were serious, he wouldn't have threatened with it. Not to mention he was the best damn cross country runner that SD has had in a LONG time. But I just feel very strange that I actually know who all is involved here? Holy crap.....

"Yeah, hayyyyy, remember me from elementary school? YEAH! Please don't kill yourself, it's just that your girlfriend is an immature bitch who can't return vacuums, much less remember how to keep her pants on. You're young and actually awesome at running, those two alone will get you women who won't cheat on you. YAYYY!"

:/

But no, seriously, Amanda said that Sami was too immature to realize that what she does is wrong, and I hadn't even had the chance to open my mouth yet. Yes, she is awesome.

(Sorry, this is actually quite a serious post, but COME ON......I'm not a dramatic person as it is; it feels weird getting so close to it with freaking elementary school classmates.)

Do I dare even go into when I followed the other duty CAs Ashleigh and Matt on their outside rounds check and found that 1st Olson's corner room had vodka in it? Oh yeah....not to mention they had underage high school kids there. Good job kids!! You've now been dealt a dose of reality. Even when we're not technically on rounds anymore, we'll still bust your ass. Also, close your fucking door. And don't be loud, being loud makes the drunken stupor even more obvious. What's hilarious is how there are freshmen who hate the repercussions of drinking, but they do it anyway. When it's rare, I totally get that, but come on....please don't die on me anyone, I enjoy your company too much. For the most part. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment