Quote of the day: "You have mentees? And I thought it was bad that HCB had mentees..."
FML. Apparently I'm a worse candidate for being a mentor than HCB. And this, coming from the antisocial CA on 3rd Mickelson, Terrance. He then went on to make fun of me for my small size, saying I couldn't carry a couple packages to the other desk. Grrrr.....
But HCB's in a good mood today, he was singing in the office again. Terrance told him to stop singing, and I yelled from the mailroom that it was what he did, he won't stop. I got a "That's my girl!" out of the deal, so it made me happy.
On the other hand, he told Terrance that his job was to find HCB an American to marry. I think I've come up with a suitable response to that....now for the perfect moment to put it to use.
To add to this news, I'm about to get paid. I had a chance to go to the Volante office and help with making changes to the opinion articles while Frank added Overheards to the section. I then went back over, kept myself busy with meetings and stuff, and now am putting off more shit. I chilled with HCB's best friend Chris in the hall directors' office, which was fun. We sat there and bothered HCB as he tried to work. We then also talked about Mitchell a bunch, because the two of them went to Dakota Wesleyan before coming to USD.
However, the Mitchell connections explain a lot. The reason why HCB doesn't like the Vikings? Mitchell native Chad Greenway.....who would've thought? lulz
I also made him laugh earlier. He was once again targeting Sarah and I for possible marriage targets. Even though Sarah's the first in most cases. But the moment he looked at me and said "You're single, too..." I smiled and said "Hey, at least I'll be useful!"
He couldn't keep a straight face from that. :3
I alwmost want to go to your school and just WATCH these hilarious conversations take place. I wish I was as close as Subs! (add bonus being equally close to Subs and Amy as well, obviously ;3)
ReplyDeleteInorite?! We have some epic stuff happening all over the place...plus you can then watch HCB flirt like hell and mention every half an hour that he needs to find himself an American wife, blah blah...
ReplyDeleteYes, this will be a long 7, 8 months remaining. XD