I had a student come to me about a problem. His sister is staying here for the weekend, and she probably won't be able to get back to their home in Mobridge till Wednesday. The problem? She'll be missing school Monday & Tuesday.
Again I ask, the problem?
Uhh.......I've no clue. It's not like his sister CAN'T stay here, because 24 hour visitation has been approved. And it's not that big of a deal for him to miss school because all you have to do is email the professors saying you won't be in classes for that day.
Seriously, the problem was that his sister would be missing school, which I'm assuming was high school. And she's already missed a few days. Ahhh, what problem? It's purely advice, because there's nothing we can do about it, but has it ever occurred to him to I don't know....just take your sister back tomorrow, then she won't miss school? I mean, if you can't get her back in time, then there's really nothing much else you can do about it. You can't get her back, then she won't go back. If you can, them maybe she should go back. Plan, kids, plan!
No comments:
Post a Comment