Ohhh boy. Today was an interesting day. Besides the fact that I went to bed at 4:30 am working on compiling our group paper, I ended up procrastinating through most of the afternoon on it. I did get it done....around 10:30 tonight. And the other thing is, the Internet completely died at around 3 pm this afternoon. The only thing we were able to access was the USD website and our email, but any other outside sources? Nope. So when it came to turning in the paper, we were fucked because we had to use an outside source to turn it in. Well then! My solution was to email it to my Honors advisor, because he's one of the three professors we have in the class. He'll know which professor is actually responsible for grading it, and I at least made an effort to turn it in to someone, somehow.
Hot Canadian Bacon and us have started planning for Halloween already today. He's originally planned to be the Mad Hatter, but today he decided he's going to choose between that and Tony Stark. Problem is, Tony Stark would be too damn easy for him, why not make it interesting. We voted Mad Hatter, so then at around dinnertime we began a mental roster of who's who. It's a pretty elaborate plan actually, and as I claimed Alice, I'm on the lookout for some pretty sweet outfits....most likely will turn to Spirit Halloween or Amazon.com though, bahaha!
Probably this one, though: http://www.spirithalloween.com/product/alice-womens-costume/
Then later in the night, Laurel and Michelle started giving HCB crap for finding a girl. Blonde, tall enough for him, and most definitely 21, all traits he says he wants, although if she's the girl who can't tell the difference between know and no, then she's out. He got pretty pissed at them though and was adamant that it was all social, not a prospect, lulz. I'm inclined to believe him, because if it were serious, he'd tell someone, most likely me. That someone who knew the earliest was Dillon, and he's one of the CAs that gives HCB the most crap about being Canadian, so bad call there. Dillon would be the first to throw any and all information out there to use against him. Pffft.
I don't know why he puts up with it all sometimes, lol. He still insisted on coming out to the front desk somewhere around 1:30, which is normal, but with the way the others were making jabs at him...well then. I was surprisingly quiet compared to the rest of them tonight, too. Usually I'm one of the first to come up with a good one-liner, but meh, the rest were doing a pretty good job, no need to add more to the fire. I thought he had mumbled something about me being his new favorite when they were all trying to get information on the blonde girl, but I wasn't paying attention close enough to actually confirm that.
Does it honestly matter? Not really. With all the jabs made that Sarah's the first one he'd marry for American citizenship, they've made it clear it's a joke. Sarah wouldn't go for it, nope nope. And if the tall blonde wasn't an indication, well.....yup. That's how it'll be.
Mehh. I have a test at 9 am and I've barely had a chance to study. I also have to find time to shower. Yay for four hours of sleep tonight?
No comments:
Post a Comment