- He's been in med school, law school, and is now in business school.
- I lied. He was never in law school, but he is way too damn good at it. The reason he never went for law is because he doesn't like destroying lives. Even though he hates freshmen sometimes.
- His undergrad degree is for marketing and something else.
- He's played lacrosse, hockey, and soccer. I don't remember the others at the moment...
- He went to the private college in Mitchell on a golfing scholarship. And he really likes golfing.
- I lied again. He's nonplussed with golfing. Hates it at times, but he had to enjoy it at some point to get in on a scholarship.
- Speaking of hockey, he's playing for USD's hockey team this year.
- He has acting experience.
- He has modeling experience.
- The acting experience is a large part of how he has a strange gay voice and even stranger pedophile voice.
- He not only looks kinda like John Mayer, but he looks like the male model on the cover of one of JR Ward's books. Leonardo DiCaprio is also on the list, as determined by a group of 4 psychotic freshmen that just walked into his apartment one day. Neeeeever leave your door open.
- He's from the Toronto area, close enough to Quebec that he's pretty fluent in French.
- His family's most definitely from England, and he can do a spot-on Irish accent.
- Whenever the mention of caffeine comes up, he quotes Talladega Nights.
- He sings to himself when he's in his office.
- He really does say 'Eh' quite often...
- His car is fucking sweet and metallic gray in color.
- He loves the classy suits and is a total metrosexual, but not as much as the neighbor who obsesses over his shoelaces.
- He's 25.
- It's freaking hilarious when he's on three cups of coffee and nonstop energy drinks.
- It's almost impossible to wake him up after 4 hours of sleep have passed.
- His two requirements in women are that they're 18 and they're crazy.
- However, he admitted once that as hot as he finds crazy women, it's not what he actually wants....pretty much.
- He has to go gluten-free and is allergic to water.
- His middle name is Kevin.
- He actually has a record for indecent exposure....twice, I think. I wish I had been there to see it.
- He handles his relationships the way he does hockey. He doesn't stretch it out, he just cuts it at the tendon.
- Longest time he's gone without a relationship is 5 months. And counting.
- He wants to stay in the US.
- He's also convinced he'll end up deported before the end of the semester, either for a freshman accusing sexual harassment or his immigration papers not going through correctly.
- Based on this list, he spends too damn much time at the front desk. As do I. >.>
Friday, September 10, 2010
Random Things I Know About Hot Canadian Bacon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think that we need a peektor of Hot Canadian Bacon.
ReplyDeleteI shall try, I shall try... :3
ReplyDeleteBut in the meantime, he looks eerily like this: http://images.uulyrics.com/cover/j/john-mayer/album-inside-wants-out.jpg
Oh Darcy :P
ReplyDeleteHey, it's not my fault he can't keep his mouth shut!! One of Beede's CAs is from Norfolk, and when he found out he had to tell us his story of when he was in Norfolk at a party and someone spiked his orange juice with roofies. Fucking HILARIOUS I tell you. :3
ReplyDeleteWait, Norfolk ,VA?
ReplyDeleteUsed to live there. Sounds about right!
If Norfolk, England, than I have no idea, lulz.
Uhh no. Norfolk, Nebraska... XD
ReplyDelete