I have issues with food, I think. Earlier today I had the thought "Hey, I wanna go to Burger King and order more food than I normally do tonight." So at 7, I went to Burger King and ordered a medium combo of the BK Doublestacker, then added a 6 pc. chicken fries to the list. And yes, I finished it all, and it was glorious.
Meanwhile, Hot Canadian Bacon was in his apartment making steak and bacon, and everyone knew it. Anyone who walked through Beede's entrance could smell it. And I didn't get any bacon.... :(
But no matter, because Brookney came back from SuFu with leftover ravioli from Olive Garden! It smelled absolutely glorious....and I'm having some now, just before 1 am. The rest will be saved for tomorrow or something.
Then again, HCB said he's having the leftover steak for breakfast....but he didn't say anything about the bacon in the morning. But with the way I've been eating the past 6 hours or so, I may not have the capacity for steak. BUT, it was made by HCB.....and he's a pretty fucking good cook. A couple days ago he was making sausage and potatoes and a bunch of other crap, and we told him he had to share. Or maybe I did, I don't remember. Either way, he came out with a bowl of sausage for Kacee and I, and holy shit was it good. D:
He told me that I'm easily bought off with food, and I think he may be right. >.>
No comments:
Post a Comment