Sometimes people really frustrate me.
To start, my co-CA doesn't remember important things. Such as when I ask if he's available to walk the kids to the university center to the speaker dude that was there tonight. Really, I asked if you could, and even specified that I'm on duty and can't leave the complex--hence why I asked you. And you couldn't be bothered to remember that you actually had to work the front desk at that time? Sorry, but that's your problem now. I didn't even help with the initial paperwork, damn him. Then of course, when I'm constantly telling him the guys aren't voting, he doesn't bother to leave his room and see if he could hunt down any of the guys. Seriously?
Speaking of which, voting for 24 hour visitation was tonight. And my floor was SO fucking slow at getting people to vote, to the point that we barely got the minimum 90% of residents. Come on, freshmen, learn some responsibility here. We at least got 91% of kids to vote, and easily got 24 hour visitation and door decs, which means a LOT less stress for me. Other than the fact that kids will be around at all hours. :/
Plus Hot Canadian Bacon is in, well...Canada. Said he had a cousin's wedding, a second-cousin's wedding, and his mom's birthday to attend. So not only will it be extremely quiet Saturday afternoon, it shall be a boring few days coming up. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment