Saturday, September 25, 2010

Yay Friday?

I've no idea where to start now....

Well to start, I don't know whether to close up the front desk or not because Laurel and Jessie aren't back from duty rounds. And Laurel kind of forgot her keys next to mine, sooo she's going to need those to get back to her room. Hmmm...

Also, HCB's got issues with the Wall Street Journal not knowing how the fuck to deliver the paper through the mail. Some guy delivers it by hand and he insists on doing it at 3 in the morning. WTF?

For some reason, 12:15 am turned out to be a very busy time. At that moment, I had a group of kids come inside, one of the individuals being a kid that went to my high school named Tommy. And he felt the need to tell me that if I wasn't a CA, he would ask me for my number......flattered, but just a little creeped out by that. >.>

Then one of the girls that was with Tommy had to ask me who HCB was (his name was on the duty board), and then she went to tell me that she had left her phone number on the windshield of his car once. In front of her, I just went "Ahhh..." and nodded. When she was past the mailboxes, I swore to myself OMFG and texted HCB that I had found his mysterious Christine girl from Vermillion. After putting my ninja sleuthing skills to use, I found her on Facebook and showed her to HCB. He was more confused because he'd never seen her before in his life. But at least she's on 3rd floor Olson, so she's on the other side of the building.

It's now raining outside. Just so you know.

Now the thing was, I texted about Christine as soon as I was able...which was a couple minutes after the fact, because I had two residents that had to tell me about TKE getting busted and a girl falling off the balcony of another house. So now TKE's been busted, Delt is in trouble for a girl falling off the balcony of their building, and that girl who fell and cracked her head? She was an Alpha Phi. She's fine, even though they had to fly her to SuFu to take CT scans. Long story short, this was a shitty night for the Greek houses.

Now to backtrack, earlier in the night I was playing Pandora and enjoying the 80s night I was having at the front desk. Normally I don't work this shift, I was just covering for Michelle. But HCB came back from bowling with his best friend Chris, and that was amusing. Chris tried to give me a hard time about playing 80s music when I was born in '91, but I just laughed it off. He also didn't understand half of what I was saying, but meh, I was tired. HCB finally talked him into going into his apartment to watch a movie or something, then ditched him to tell me that Chris was wasted. Like that wasn't too obvious, bahaha!

However, I did like the gesture of coming back out just to talk to meh. We started talking about bowling and stuffs. And yeah, he smelled fantastic tonight, and it taunted me for a while after he left....stupid cologne. >.>

He came back out again 5 minutes later to tell me Chris passed out on the floor. I laughed for a while after that. :P

HCB came out quite a bit tonight, which was fun. Between us and Laurel and Jessie, we talked about lots of interesting stuff. Then my Internet shit out on me, so I had to restart it, and HCB was quite intrigued by my desktop wallpaper of my Rafael. Sooo we spent about 5 minutes on Rafael pictures....which had the potential to be awkward. Especially when HCB makes the comment "Holy crap, who was that? He was fucking hot..."

/facepalm.

Dave from the Ritchie building had to give me shit today, too. He not only teased me for wearing a denim jacket with denim jeans (ahem, my shirt and knee-high boots were black and coordinated well, thank you very much), but he called my jacket a Canadian jacket. Pffft....ah well, at least HCB liked my boots.

Then meanwhile, HCB had to make photocopies of all the room condition checklists. He could've made all of his staff kids do it, but noooo, he had to be awesome and photocopy them for everyone. So the least I could do was just three-hole punch them. But nooooo, my own hall director Kristi didn't want me doing their 'work'. So I said fuck it, told HCB what Kristi said, and did it anyway. I got a thank you out of the deal, then went to Dairy Queen with Jessie and Kristi, lulz.

Anything else that happened....well, I did get to visit with Josh tonight, he's apparently visiting for the weekend. Yay Sami for not completely ditching him, and double yay for him not killing himself? Yeah...I don't even know anymore.

Drunk kids are amusing, but only to a point. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment