It's Fall Open House today. Part of the open house is a tour of the campus. Which includes the North Complex. Because freshmen have to live here.
The reason why that beginning is so choppy? It's fucking CHAOS. We have groups that are pretty much lining up to check out the one showroom we have, then the Commons, then whatever else they feel like sharing. The hilarious part is that they've pretty much all decided to show up at the exact same time.
Pretty much.
Then on top of people walking by constantly, we didn't have anyone covering the front desk from noon to 2pm. I also have desk shifts from 2-6pm on these weekends, but I'm on duty for this weekend, so technically I shouldn't be working the desk. But I am anyways. And I'm covering noon to 2. Soooo I get to work from 12-6pm. YAY MONEY!
But Hot Canadian Bacon should be rejoicing that he was gone this weekend, much as he didn't want to go because it means spending time with his family....save for his brother, 'cause he loves his brother, but he doesn't like his bro's girlfriend/fiancee/whatever the hell she is. Mostly he went for the family face time and to drink, lulz. BUT, thanks to these open house tours, eeeeeeeveryone has to walk past his door to go to the showroom. So yay for not being around to hear nothing but people and/or walking out of it to find a dozen people standing in front of his door. He already is nervous about the freshmen since he had four freshmen just stroll right in when he left the door open just a little once.
Also, he has a magazine waiting for him here. He's missing out on his Maxim. BAHAHAHAHA!
It's quieter now, at least. The last of the groups have gone by, but it's freaking cold outside and I'm glad I'm inside. :3
No comments:
Post a Comment