Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dakota Days Recap Continued

Today's homemade food of the day: Twice baked potatoes with bacon. See? I ask for bacon, and I shall receive. It might've taken almost a day to deliver, but it did! :D

Also, I think I have a migraine today. But earlier no amount of closing my eyes and putting pressure on my forehead was making the pain go away. Owww....so I put in my contacts and have been wearing my sunglasses. Indoors. Because I'm fucking awesome like that, of course! ;)

Today was nice, I went to bed at 5am and woke up close to 1pm. I almost took a nap at 3, but the shit room 401 who can't take out their garbage had a lightbulb shatter. It was pretty crazy, mostly because it had broken a glass of orange juice too, so there was orange juice and glass everywhere.  :/ I'd like to know where Tait was at this time, because seriously, I'm not good with cleaning up liquids and glass mixed together. Mehhh....

However, my floor likes to tell me I'm the greatest CA ever. I'm just too fucking lazy to tell them to shut up nonstop, particularly when no one has complained yet. If they start the running and bouncing balls again then I'll crack their ass, but since they're just naturally loud, I'm not going to rail on them constantly. They're not loud at 2 or 3 in the morning, so I'm content.


I can't think of anything else to say.....other than that I've yet to put up my door decs and bulletin board. The door decs are all right, I got the ok from Kristi to hold off on them until after Dakota Days since my floor has had issues with people writing GABE on them all and now setting them on fire.....oh I didn't mention that earlier? Oh yeah. They decided it'll be better to roast a door dec than a mashmallow. Fucking hell.....they really need to learn about who they bring around if they're bringing arsonists around. Damn.

Good thing Dakota Days is officially over, because this is the craziest weekend ever...It was hilarious and all, what with Sarah's brother visiting the front desk because he can't remember where he is, then chasing a cop car for three blocks only to trip and roll, followed by the cop coming out and yelling "Safe!", then the two kids from 3rd Beede dressed as Captain America and a strange variation of Batman running down the breezeway, then playing Uno with Hot Canadian Bacon and the rest of the kids, then the 24-year-old who had wandered in looking for a friend and was totally blacked out because he couldn't remember what he said 15 seconds ago, and his friends came down with one of my residents--oh that's an interesting story. This girl's name is Emily, and she was dating this guy Zach on 3rd Beede. She was most definitely with Zach that night. She then proceeded to stand at the front entrance of the complex and made out with this totally stranger dude. And I'm just watching going Holy shiiiiiiiiiit! Yeah, they're over with. :/

We also had epic conversations with Sam the DPS guy. He came in with his bike and hung out with us, and Kacee randomly asked him "Hey, do you have a beating stick?" So he takes it out and shows it to her, and she asked "Can I touch your beating stick?"

He not only said "It even extends," but he added "That was a really dirty question." And yes, he showed it extended and everything for us. We were laughing so hard that night, it was AMAZING.

I'm still waiting on ordering my Alice costume. If I get too impatient, I'm just ordering it from Amazon. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment