This has been a Twilight Zone night. I swear. From midnight to 1:30, it has been dead at the front desk. The most entertainment for me was watching Glee, which was actually kind of depressing. Get done with that, and I start working on French homework. I did have to call in a noise complaint because a couple girls said that they could hear someone's bass from second floor, so I had to call the CAs on duty to go check it out.
1:30 rolls around, and who's standing at the little window looking out from Beede? Hot Canadian Bacon. Both him and Chris had come out from his apartment, so I'm assuming they had some time off tonight. Which I'm not going to lie, HCB really needed some time away from school and work.
Speaking of that noise complaint, when Brookney and Jessie went up to investigate 2nd floor, there was no noise whatsoever. Can't pinpoint it at all, go back to first floor, and guess who it was really coming from....HCB's apartment. WTF?
Then after HCB came out of his apartment, he was standing by the pop machines chatting it up with some kids. Of course, I couldn't see who they were, but I knew when not only Brookney and Jessie left Beede, but Kacee and Sarah were also in on the social hour.....well that was weird.
And in an even stranger twist of events, when Chris left HCB's apartment, who was following behind him trying to hide? Michelle. Which meant that either she went out drinking tonight, orrrr....hmm. She was doing pretty good at nonchalant when she came back in though, so I'll have to see what I can get out of Sarah when they get back from their smoking break. >.>
Aha, she did indeed go out drinking. :P
Just to add to the messed up night, I was looking at pictures from my high school variety show rehearsals. Holy crap, they had some 10 teachers having a sword fight on the stage for a skit, the pictures alone were absolutely awesome!
Holy crap, will there be questions tomorrow, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment