Saturday, October 16, 2010

Entertaining Myself....GO

This is the time where I come up with useless crap to say to entertain myself while working at the front desk from 2 to 6, while everyone else mills is coming and going to tailgating and the football game. Which starts at 4. Gahhhhh....

2:18 - I had just realized that I let Hot Canadian Bacon's real name slip in one of these posts. Good luck finding it, though, because it comes up multiple times, yet I wasn't speaking of the same person. Frigging luck there, right? :P

Amp is an all right replacement for when I can't get my Dr Pepper fix. But only all right, but not quite satisfactory or excellent. I also just noticed the reason that I've always thought Amp tasted like a hyped-up Mountain Dew.....Mountain Dew's on the can. Huh.

Last night in our cologne conversation, HCB let it slip that he was wearing Drakkar Noir at the time. I freaked out a little bit. Mostly because when I was younger, that was my favorite of all favorite colognes. For a pretty obvious reason...

Oh yeah. :D

Speaking of which, I'm thinking of making another Harvey Prince purchase. Before I absolutely had to get the Eau Flirt scent that had come out, just a little bit of it, which was my splurged present to myself last year. Now apparently they came out with a body lotion with the scent or something, which I'd be able to use whenever/wherever etc etc....I'm tempted to buy some. Even if it is wayyy beyond what I would spend at Bath & Body Works. It's so good though... D:

3:02 - Dr Horrible's Sing-Along is epic. For it being such a tragedy, it's so freaking awesome...yeah. And just now, a student and her parents walked by right as Captain Hammer said "The hammer is my penis." AMGGGGG I'm both appalled and can't stop giggling. :D

5:22 - I've got 40 minutes left. Yay! But I had to check in a couple residents because both of their new CAs were gone, and then on top of it I couldn't find the RCC for their room. Grawrrrr...so I had to make a new RCC for them.

5:29 - HCB now knows that I have a blog. Not this blog. But a blog. And holy shit did he pull out of the parking lot fast just now..... o.o Also, we're up 7-6 against UNI. Haaaaa.

6:21 - Umm, where the fuck is my co? He's supposed to work 6 to 8. I'M STILL HERE.

Meh, I'd be here anyway, but at least I'd be at the front desk eating something. Most likely Burger King, since it's right there across the street...fuck I'm hungry, too. :/ My problem is he forgets shit all the time. And I'm so torn.....I want to tell him to get his ass down here now, but at the same time, I wouldn't mind making another two hours' pay. Even though I've got a bit too many hours as it is. :/

Fuck it, I'm going to remind him. I'm done with the move-in guys and I even finished organizing HCB's programming shit already. Speaking of which, I think I'm allergic to programming. It made my eyes physically hurt to look at all the proposals and evaluations...oww.

6:33 - We're now losing 19-7. Ahh well.

11:13 pm - Ahh yeah, so rather than writing a new post, I'm editing. Woo! Well we lost, 19-16 or something like that. Meh, I was stuck at the desk the whole time anyway.

HCB told me he owed me one for helping with organizing his programming crap. I told him he owed me lots of ones. He knew that already though, lulz. This may mean he'll feed me sometime, yuss! He started asking if I like sushi or not, apparently my answer of "Never had it" didn't cut it. Saying yes to fish did, though? I dunno.

Also, Sam and Jean and I have ironed out the details to our Sioux Falls trip tomorrow. 10am we're hitting the road to the mall! Must remember that I also want to do shoe shopping and Last Stop CD Shop...but mostly this trip is for Victoria's Secret. We made a point of it about a week ago. Yay for planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment