Gawd, my head hurts and I don't know what it's from. Had it since before noon, so who knows what. :/
This morning Jordan and I went soda shopping for the Honors Lounge again. She's finally had it with the soda stocking, more so because she's heard freshmen bitch and whine about the selection of soda in the fridge. Like we care when it's college and all you want is the caffeine intake. So when we were shopping, we were trying to remember the list of what went over well usually....then I saw the Canada Dry. Annnnd it was instantly AMG WE MUST :3
We bought the Canada Dry, along with a bunch of other random soda brands that we don't normally get. They're either going to be pissed, or happy as can be. I'm trying to imagine the reactions of the freshmen if the see the Canada Dry, absolute hilarity because HCB is the hall director to the Honors floor, or hatred because it reminds them of HCB, after he ruined their dance parties in the lounge. :D
With Canada Dry in hand, I was dropped off at the front desk and prepared for my noon to 2pm shift. I prepared by getting myself an Amp. So at 11am I'd had a Canada Dry, finished off by noon when I had an Amp. Finished that off by 1pm. Had part of a Dr Pepper at 3pm, and finished it off at 10. Oww.
During my desk shift, we also just had to have a fire alarm. Stupid freshmen trying to fry tortillas in an inch of oil. An INCH. On 1st Beede, no less, so I could smell it at the front desk when I came back from our door-locking. It wasn't too bad though, thank gawd it was at 1 in the afternoon as opposed to say, now. I swear, if there's an alarm at 3am, we're all going to murder someone...
Then I went out to eat with Jordan at Chea's, which was awesome. Nice time to catch up with her before she goes back home to see her new baby sister, and I got amazing Chinese food! :D I'd told HCB about it beforehand, which made him want Chinese too. I told him he should come along, but nuuuu he wanted to go to Silk Road just two doors down and have whatever to go so that he could eat and work at the same time. And afterward he said the yellow curry he had wasn't that great anyway, so serves him right for turning us down. :3
After that was Despicable Me, which was adorableeee! Probably would've been funnier if I wasn't so tired already, but ah well. It was still so very fluffy. <3
I then held down the desk for Laurel as she worked on a paper. Gawd, I'm resenting the time that I have to write my memo and annotated bibliography for my class....she managed to write her memo in about an hour and a half though, which was pretty impressive. So I edited it while HCB looked at my Cosmo magazine and talked about cologne. /facepalm
Lots of people around tonight, though. The mass of freshmen band geeks that would take over the front desk whenever they came by, Brandie and her friend Patrice coming to practice lighting her baton with HCB for tomorrow's tailgating, the same mass that followed them out there to watch....holy crap, so much estrogen that I'm a little overwhelmed. :/
Laurel's afraid that Brandie just might like HCB after all. And when Laurel's afraid....whoa boy. But she had that extremely wary look on her face, I just gave her the tired look, he got the headshake from me at one point....my head hurts just thinking about it. Long story short, all but three balloons remain out of some 12 or 15 from this morning (they were out for Family Weekend, must make it look all pretty for what few parents we had come and visit!) thanks to HCB inhaling the helium, I'm debating about going to tailgating tomorrow to see more HCB and Brandie or try to sleep in, and HCB realized tonight that he gets at least one friend request on facebook a day, and it's always girls adding him. No surprise there, huh?
Tidbit of the night: HCB said something tonight about how for work, he's going to be spending winter break by going back to modeling. I know he's done it in the past, but I'm starting to wonder if it was just for the benefit of Patrice and Brandie. Because he would, and he always does. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment