Productivity isn't in my vocabulary today...I've had pretty much the entire evening to work on it, but do I? Of course not. Haaa...
Last night wasn't too bad at the front desk. I at least had Michelle and Terrance to keep me company through most of it. I did have one interesting experience though, I had one of 3rd Beede's residents named Danny say that he needed to ask me a question. It went something like this:
Danny: I have a ? for you
Me: Yesssss?
Danny: Will you be my gf?
Danny: lol
Danny: jk
Me: Bahahaha!
Danny: but really
(Pause that went much longer than expected)
Danny: do you know any notary of the publics?
It was a very funny joke, but if he weren't....I'd have no effin' clue what I'd do. Other than say no. Because honestly, I'm not lowering my standards again. And one of those standards is that the guy is older than me. :/
I was totally gonna tell Hot Canadian Bacon about it that night, too, but he never came back to the front desk. Apparently he had spent the rest of the night cursing out managerial finance, as he hates anything involving numbers. Ironic, since he's getting a master's in business. :P
Speaking of which, HCB was in a bad mood tonight. I'd been at the front desk when he finally came back from the library (or where I assumed he had been), only to be promptly attacked from all sides by Kati, Bobbi and Alex about receipts and charge cards for programming crap. He looked tired as it was, but damn...I rolled on over to him in meh chair, and was there for all of three seconds when he said "I don't wanna talk about it" and walked off. So I sat there and stared after him with the look of o.o
Although, I wasn't going to bother him about it. Didn't send a text or follow after him. If he wants to talk, he knows he can...and he sort of did. About ten, fifteen minutes later after I went back to my room, I got a text from him actually apologizing for being so short with me earlier. I guess I was more surprised than anything else that he'd been willing to apologize right then, much less realize that he really kinda was. I just told him that it was cool, and that I'd either expected it a little or just knew that he was being worked too hard. But I made sure he knew that if he needed anything, I had his back. :P Even though I do kinda know that he would've sent that text to anyone, because he does have his guilty moments. There's been times that he'd say he won't go and keep Michelle company while she smokes outside because he has homework, and he'd go and do it anyway because he'd feel guilty. But it's better than nothing.....mostly because for a short time I'd wondered if he was actually mad at me about something. :/
Then later we went to Dairy Queen with Michelle and Jessie. And yes, it was a glorious trip filled with way too much food for 10 pm. :P
And just because I can point it out, sometimes I feel like I take one step forward and two steps back. Just sayin'. Freaking blondes...
Fuck, I'm watching Alice in Wonderland and I'm having a hard time staying awake. Moreso because I still have homework to finish up, or at least some of it. D:
Double fuck, it's almost 3:30 and I still want to shower. Do I dare put off the paper portion again so that I can actually get some sleep? Gah.... :/
No comments:
Post a Comment