Saturday, October 23, 2010

Kill Me Nowwwwww

XDIS homework marathon night.

Started at 4pm.

Ended at 11:57pm.

1 Rockstar and 1 Mountain Dew consumed.

3 papers due.

3 turned in on time.

Holy. Shit. I don't think I should try that again....it'll probably happen, but oh well.

And amg, I feel like my stomach's about to punch its way out of my body....I still can't tell whether it was from the caffeine, the stress of the homework, or the massive amounts of food that I consumed. I don't know why Hot Canadian Bacon has to be such a kickass cook, but he made potatoes, steak, and carrots, then proceeded to describe everything he did to them to the point that all I could think was foooooooood.... :9

It was effin' delicious. So much so, he gave me seconds. Which was more than he gave me the first time. But the second time was when it set in, and ohhh hell....I'm still feeling the effects. D:

I'm still feeling that Rockstar and Mountain Dew, too. I've been shaking since 11pm, and now it's just past 1am...holy crap. And I have to be up by 9 to go to Sioux Falls with the family to get my replacement lens, then probably do whatever...oh yeah, I need to fix the choker for my Alice outfit. :3

Sad thing is I have to be back by the night, but oh well. I can get things done pretty quickly. Apparently I was able to write three papers in about 8 hours...which was actually a lot short than that, considering the amount of procrastination and multitasking I was doing. :P

And since I was here at the front desk the whole time...yeah, HCB didn't help matters. Mostly with the food. But as I think between the studying and exhaustion, he's getting that semi-irritatedness that he had the other night again. You can tell that he gets frustrated when he has to work...and if that's a reaction to when he's got 100 problems, bitch included...well then. o.o

....aha, he's now going to bed. Supposedly. Lulz. And I'm still hyped up on sugar! Which will probably mean shower time before I go to sleep, then home. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment