Hmmm, how to sum up today.....it was pretty much amazing, despite this headache that decided to form now. To start, I went to bed at 3am (as per usual pretty much). Woke up at 9am. Stayed in bed till 9:30. Finally rolled out of bed to prep for my adventure to Sioux Falls with Sam and Jean. Found out that Sam didn't wake up till 10, wait for her to come pick me up, and we hit the road at 10:45. Our blessed road adventures then involved many Canada jokes, singing badly to Sam's iPod, and rocking out to cheesy pop and hip hop music. Oh yes!
Our first and main stop was at the mall. Had to wander around the entire thing so we could make all the stops, which included visiting Sam's friend John as he worked at Hollister and wandering through Abercrombie & Fitch. It was so amusing, we walked into Abercrombie and Sam & Jean start coughing up a storm from the cologne. I apparently just stop breathing to ignore it. :P We also did some Halloween shopping at the Halloween Boutique and Spencer's. Lots of debating about what to get for Sam and Jean, but it was worth it!
Best shopping of the day: Victoria's Secret. Oh yesss. I'd told myself that I'm going to walk out with SOMETHING from the store, and indeed I did. Three pairs of underwear and a bra to match one of them. Bright red. Holy crap. :3
We then went over to Last Stop CD Shop to see if I could find a cheap copy of Alice in Wonderland. Sad thing was they didn't have a standard copy available, but they checked the Blue-ray copies...and whadya know, they had a Blue-ray/standard/digital copy disc available. $15. I snagged that shit up so fast... :D
However, now Sam likes to call Hot Canadian Bacon my boytoy. I don't know what to think about that...I told them that he doesn't like me that way, as far as I can tell at least. And he still believes that he can't date any of the other staff, much less students. But if he were....amg. :3
Speaking of which, still on the fence. He's still on the belief that of the women he's attracted to, it's the psychotic/bitchy women. Or at least the ones where you don't know they're psychotic till much later. I figured why not try and threw out there "Vicious?" And he nodded slowly staring off into space. The amusing part? He said the reason I'm his #2 on his desperate-measures-to-get-American-citizenship-CA-marriage list was all because of the viciousness, right behind Sarah. He's yet to update that list lately, so hmm. >.>
Sarah is so very accident prone, too....with her sleepwalking and anxiety medications to help her sleep, she had a nice large scrape just below her eye when she showed up for CA class today. Our running joke since then was that I punched her in the eye, and that's how she got it. I'm quite proud of my work then, lol! And yes, it's a joke I'll take pride in, considering I've actually never punched anyone in the face...plus I'm not exactly built for it. Too damn small to throw a decent punch. :P
Also, random fact: Apparently Thursday night was a lot crazier than I knew. Could we say...HCB's staff member Dillon may want to duck quicker the next time HCB goes in to kiss him on the cheek. Bahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment