Freshmen: The most....ah hell, screw sarcasm. They're the worst problem solvers I know. You were looking for me tonight? Yo, you left that note at 1:30 AM at the earliest. 3 AM at the latest. Why the eff are you looking for me at that time?
How about this.... 1) If I'm not in my room and you're too lazy to go check the front desk, GO ASK TAIT. He doesn't bite, even if he is quiet. But I'm not your only CA.
And 2) You know, all of you girls use Facebook to contact your friends. Yet only one of you has voluntarily added me on Facebook. Hmm....ever thought of contacting me through there? Or is that too difficult for you? Now have I made myself clear? :)
Meh, I don't feel much pity for people searching for me that late at night. This is college. I can be at any number of places: At the library, at home, on vacation, with a friend on another floor, blah blah blah....and considering how often I've had problems trying to find residents during normal waking hours, I don't feel much pity.
For some reason, I have a bad feeling that the note might've had something to do with a resident puking in their room. No confirmation of that, but considering how the residents were tonight...it is possible. And for that, I say they can handle it anyway. It's in their private residence, and we're not their maids. However, I'd be able to help just as a friend, but uh-uh, I'm not the person to ask if you want it cleaned up by someone else. >:/
No comments:
Post a Comment