1) Drunk people are amusing, but so fucking hard to understand. Either what they're saying doesn't make sense, or you can't understand because they're mumbling everything. Mostly it's that I don't understand what they're saying. Uhhh, why are you asking about how to get to the other dorm? What 'other dorm' are you asking about? The one that's attached by a hallway.....like, on the other side of the front desk? Or across the breezeway? Ohh, you want across from the front desk.....well you're fucked if you don't have a key or ID, because you can't backtrack through 1st floor, your only way out is through the back entrance right there, and only way back through the front doors and into the residence halls are if you have an ID....oops. Not our problem, man.
2) Being on duty with Brett isn't half bad, even if he doesn't really do anything. Watching season five of The Office with him is pretty damn epic! Even though we were watching the Winnipeg episode when we got the text saying we could pack it up and go back to our floors. I think it was the mixture of Canada references and three diet Dr Peppers that was causing me to giggle nonstop near the end. The line "Now get out of my nook! 'That's what she said that's what she said'!!!" moment had me giggling for at least five minutes there.
I take that back. Being on duty with Brett was actually really hilarious. On our first nonstop rounds hour, I had misstepped going up the stairs in Beede, and Brett wondered what I had taken to make me do that. I told him diet Dr Pepper, which was provided by Hot Canadian Bacon, so we joked that HCB had laced the drinks with something.
Then we were promised pizza at 10pm by HCB, which sounded so amazing. 10:30 comes, and no pizza. So we started texting him saying that we wanted food. After about 10 or 15 minutes of deliberation and giggling, our text came out like this:
Us: We'd like some pizza please sir! & bacon. Emphasis on bacon. & Brett wants a canadian stripper. But not you. But mostly bacon. :)
The rest of the conversation went in a similar fashion.
HCB: Ok putting it in right now but I'm the only cdn stripper I know :D
Us: Bahaha! Brett says you don't know enough canadian strippers apparently
HCB: Lol well there's only 7 of us lol
Us: I think that's the wrong kind of stripper you're talking about lol...& we think you laced the drinks with something, I tripped going up stairs on rounds
HCB: Lol sucks to be you!
Us: Bahaha!! Much rather be me with my giggling fits the past two nights & my awesomeness, pfft! & we're waiting on the bacon. :P
It kept on going from there, but no lie, it was Brett insisting on the bacon and strippers. There was also a Canadian bacon reference on The Office that had me giggling far too long, also. As for the number 7, I'm 98% positive that's a reference to his allergy to water or to gluten, it's one of the two. Or maybe he's one out of 11....meh, it'll come up again in conversation at some point. :/
Also, when he came to deliver the pizza to us, he suddenly remembered that he went to high school with a girl who became a stripper. Oh snap.
It's now closer to 5am than I'd like it to be. I was hoping I'd be able to fit in a shower by now, but that's not going to happen now. Mehhh...I've been at that point all night where I find everything giggle-worthy, or I'm so quiet it feels like I could just curl up somewhere and crash hardcore.
Speaking of which, someone decided they'd try and roast door decorations instead of marshmallows on my floor. Door decs. It was just the one, but one was enough for someone to catch him doing it, report it, and get it taken care of. The dude was booted from the dorms, nuff said. But I'm only mildly disappointed I didn't get to see it happen. Only mildly though, because I'd be scared to death if I'd had to have dealt with that on my own. :/
I'm still waiting on my chance to order my Alice costume. It's been sold out for a couple 2-3 days now for the small sizes, it should be available any day now... :(
Annnnd now the sleep has hit me hard. I'm going to go brush my teeth and crawl into bed. Yay for 5am! Gah.
No comments:
Post a Comment