Friday, October 8, 2010

Karma's a Bitch...Or Is That Me? :P

It's official, Hot Canadian Bacon went drinking last night. He also thought he went to McDonald's for food, but he couldn't remember that part when I saw him earlier this morning. Combining the alcohol with greasy extra doses of gluten, and he felt like shit the entire day. He looked fine by the nighttime, mostly because the hangover part had subsided, but his stomach was hell. But considering I was in the basement and could hear him talking at the front desk, which is pretty damn loud, I think he's fine.

Also considering the shit pulled last night, I didn't feel too bad when I talked extra loud for him while walking to class. He most definitely had the sensitivity to light and sound deal going. All he had to do was walk out of the dorms to the front desk and it was instantly "Owww bright lights..." :P

For some reason, sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't give him so much crap....then I remember that being excessively nice is just as annoying as being, well, excessively annoying, so I'm trying to maintain that balance. Be nice one night and put everyone's schedules on Excel sheets, make his hangover feel like hell the next. Makes it a lot less obvious that I find him ridiculously hotttt......grawr.

In other news, one of my residents wants to sit in on one of my 300 level classes for her FYE class. Hmmm, have her witness the shitty XDIS class, or have her witness porn in Psych of Sex. If she joined in on XDIS, she'd certainly make the class a whole lot more interesting! As for Psych of Sex, I think she'd do just fine handling the class. And most all of the videos are voluntary, so she doesn't have to watch anything she doesn't want to watch. But hey, now I can say I hung out/studied with one of my residents this week! :D

The other highlight of the day was hanging out with a ton of my fellow high school friends. It was pretty damn awesome! Primarily because it was two or three hours of hanging out with Libby, Greg and Jake from SDSU, who we rarely get to see because USD & SDSU is two hours apart. Libby wants to transfer down here so badly, it's...well, awesome. They're quality people overall! And while SDSU has it's finer points, it's just not the same if someone doesn't click with the campus. And USD has done a fantastic job with the clicking. But I wouldn't be so quick to give the credit to student services.....the sheer fact that student services wants us to make an effort is big in itself. I'm still frustrated by their insistence on us spending every moment of our lives with residents, but that's cool. :/

There's lots of whispering going around. With Dillon, with Teresa, with Michelle, always with Matt....dayum. And I never get in on this gossip. Partially voluntary, partially involuntary. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment