There's about a week left before Hot Canadian Bacon is done. He doesn't seem to be doing much better, since I know he went out to smoke Thursday night, and has been doing it sporadically for the past week, even though he hates it. Stress is not his friend on most occasions. :P
On the downside, it's Halloween weekend. Starting last night was the parties with TKE, and since then it's been loud kids and drinking all night. I'm so glad this isn't my duty weekend...
And now I'm waiting for the next shoe to drop. To begin, I was talking with Sures a couple times during the Julian/Brookman Hall Monster Bash dance, and Sures (technically a nickname, but we can't pronounce the actual thing) is what we consider the other immigrant. He's from Malaysia, and he's pretty awesome. Annnnd then he had to ask me if I liked HCB.
Ohh fuck.
So then we had a conversation about why I haven't asked him out yet. And what I thought of Kristi. But considering how close him and HCB are, I'm starting to wonder if Sures is going to say anything about that matter.... o.o
Bah, it's past 3:30 and I can't keep my eyes open. Plus there's a lull in the noise and I wanna shower before I crash. D:
No comments:
Post a Comment