Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm Most Productive at 2 AM...

I don't know if I'm going to blog about Monday. I admit, I fucked up Sunday night, and I think I paid for it all of Monday. So to cover the past couple of hours....

I've been surprisingly studious tonight, getting things done! I managed to type up the stories for the Honors Association tunnel tours and email them to Katie, then find and edit the rules to Beede's Quidditch match they're going to hold on Halloween....oh yes, fun story there. We thought up of having a Quidditch match. Those who were most interested were Laurel and the rest of Beede staff (of course not Mick, we can't get shit done most of the time :P ), and Hot Canadian Bacon was totally on board with it. What was I able to bring to the table? Oh yeah, Sioux Falls Quidditch League. So I found the rules on the Facebook page and let Laurel & HCB edit the rules so that it fit their match. I then edited it in Word and emailed/printed a copy for HCB. Oh yesssssss.

The rest of the night has been a study session. HCB and I took residence in the HD office, where he's working on his notes for tomorrow's test and I'm working on French and, well, everything else. :P

Granted, we're on totally opposite sides of the room. Which is how I'm able to get away with this whole blogging biz. But hey, at least he doesn't have his headphones in this time...

2 comments:

  1. So how the hell do muggles play Quidditch? Do they just run around wearing capes, with a stick between their thighs? The physics of muggle Quidditch seems impossible. Maybe I'm just cynical, cause I imagine it looking quite ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, however capes are optional.And they're not sticks, you have to use a broom otherwise it's not legit. And I do think you're cynical, because part of the fun is making the game your own! :3

    Trust me, this isn't the first time Quidditch has been made into a legit game. Other colleges (and even over in England) have made entire leagues out of it, and then it dropped to the high school level aka my friends' Sioux Falls league. You just need a large enough school population to pull it off :P

    ReplyDelete